Deburr & Assembly Operator
Exercise focused attention to detail is required.
Good verbal & written communication skills,
Ability to follow written & verbal direction,
Ability to visually compare parts to blueprints,
Ability to use fine motor skills in working with metal & plastic parts.
Education required: High School diploma or G.E.D.
· Use hand & power tools such as hobby knives, files, orbital sander, tumbler & dremel to deburr metal & plastic machined parts.
· Review electronic or written blueprints & specifications for each job.
· Check accuracy of work against job specifications.
· Simple hand & tool assembly of product components.
· Cleaning of parts prior to packaging.
(6) months experience (at least)
Pay is approx. $11.00 – $12.00 or higher DOE