Position Available: Machinist/Mill Operator
· Shop Hours are 7am-11pm Monday–Friday,
· Saturdays – varies,
· Swing shift 3pm-11pm,
· Flexible with part-time, school schedule, etc….
Pay: $14.00 – $20.00 DOE
Contact: Tami Deugan @ 208-454-2284 or email@example.com
Job Summary & Overview:
· Responsible for operating CNC machine tools to produce precision parts.
· Produces small batches or large quantities of parts.
· Ensure products meet precise specifications.
· Exercise focused attention to detail required.
· Excellent verbal, writing and communication skills.
· Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
· Monitor the accuracy of cuts.
· Replace dull cutting tools.
· Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
· Use of Mics, Calipers and various handheld tools for parts inspection to verify conformance to specifications.
· Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce parts.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Lift work piece manually or using hoist; secure work piece in fixture or load automatic feeding device.
· Start machine, engage feed, and observe operation.
· May move machine controls and guides to adjust machine.
· May file, sand, or shape machined parts, using hand tools and power tools.
· May clean machined parts using de-greasing tank or solvent and rags.
· Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds by self in a safe manner.
Qualifications, Experience & Education:
· High school or equivalent (Required).
· Technical degree (AA) or vocational school equivalent preferred.
· Possess knowledge of basic math and computer skills.
· Micrometer: 1 year (Preferred).
· Calipers: 1 year (Preferred).
· CNC Operating: 3 years (Required).
· 3-5 years machine shop experience required.
· CNC/Programming experience required.
Benefits: Upon successful completion of (60) sixty days of employment, each full time employee is eligible for benefits with Quality Machine Products, Inc.
· Health insurance,
· Life ($25,000) and AD&D ($25,000) insurance policies coverage,
· Dental insurance,
· Vision insurance.
Health, dental and life insurance for dependent coverage are also available for purchase.
Retirement: Upon successful completion of six months of continuous employment, each new full time employee is eligible to participate in our simple IRA retirement plan with American Funds.