TechHelp is looking for the next generation of talent to help lead the New Product Development Lab at Boise State! As a person who knows TechHelp programs at the university, you are likely aware that for almost 20 years the NPD Lab has been a pioneer in engaging Mechanical Engineering students on product design and 3D printing projects. As we enter a new era of Metal 3D Printing, Robotics, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence, we seek a visionary Mechanical Engineer (ME) who is ready to guide the NPD Lab into the next 20 years.
Would the following interest you or someone you know?
· A positive university environment mentoring bright young students,
· Flexible hours, autonomy and good benefits,
· Working in an innovative environment with entrepreneurial thinkers,
· The prospect of building a legacy; something that will outlast your career,
· The opportunity to develop and mentor engineering students,
· Working closely with inventors, startups, and existing companies to develop new ideas and grow businesses,
· Influencing the future of the NPD Lab, turning it into a showcase no one has yet envisioned.
· Opportunities to create effective partnerships and working relationships with university, government, community, and private sector organizations.
The NPD Specialist will collaborate with TechHelp staff on business development, engineering, student mentoring, client consulting, and project management for manufacturing and entrepreneurial company projects. This position will cultivate a talent pipeline to provide consumer product development technical assistance and training to improve client products and grow profits.
This video about Boise’s Rekluse captures the magic that can be generated at the NPD Lab. An inventor with an idea worked with a TechHelp student employee to create a new product that became a new company and developed into a solid platform for ongoing innovation and success. We’re looking for a person who can help create more magic.