Are you a positive, energetic, conscientious and detail-oriented leader who enjoys making a difference?
We are seeking a seasoned Production Manager that is a proactive team player to lead our fast-paced manufacturing plant. Accura Outdoors manufactures and distributes the highest quality plated projectiles in the firearms industry.
The Production Manager is accountable for daily operations within the plant. This will include the planning and organizing of the production of goods. Ensuring that they are produced efficiently, on time, within budget, and to the quality standard set forth by Accura Outdoors.
- Monitor production to resolve issues and establish efficiencies and standard operating procedures.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personal.
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of replacement equipment, etc.
- Enforce health and safety precautions.
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Prepare and maintain production reports.
- Assist in preparing budget.
- Operate within budget.
- Analyze and implement cost saving measures.
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees.
- Communicate problems or obstacles to senior management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in production management.
- Mechanical problem solving.
- Experience working to targets, improvements, Lean, Six Sigma.
- Some travel may be required.
- May need to work some weekends and evenings.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Email, and the Internet.
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
- The ability to lift up to 70 pounds on occasion.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical insurance, life insurance, FSA plan, and paid vacation.
Accura Outdoors is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment and are subject to random drug tests.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Please send resume to: Accuraoffice@accuraoutdoors.com