PRODUCTION OPERATOR POSITION
Duties of this position consist of but are not limited to, lifting, dumping, sealing, and packaging boxes of product, forklift operation, palletizing, and sanitation duties.
Position requirements include:
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to follow direction and work cooperatively in a team environment
• Must be highly safety oriented, detail and quality focused
• The ability to lift up to 40 pounds continuously and work standing and/or moving up to 12 hours per shift
• Must be flexible on working hours, including holidays and weekends.
Key job functions:
• Opening, lifting and carrying 20 – 40 lb boxes from pallets to feed hopper
• Taking boxes off of pallets and stacking them on the conveyer line
• Disassembling boxes and banding them together
• Palletizing full and broken down boxes
• Observing machine and adjusting as necessary
• Weighing boxes/bags, sealing bags, taping bottom and top of boxes
• Adjusting box coder with daily info.
• Placing trays onto conveyors
• Scraping trays, sorting product and finished good packaging
• Millroom activities such as loading barrel dump and moving full barrels to pallets
• Finished good packaging
• Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants interested in the above listed position, please come to our facility located at 8100 E. Executive Dr. in Nampa and complete an application.
Milne MicroDried is a Drug-Free Workplace