Are you a positive, energetic, conscientious, and detail-oriented leader who enjoys making a difference?
We are seeking a seasoned Warehouse Manager that is a proactive team player to lead our fast-paced shipping, receiving, and packaging departments. Accura Outdoors manufactures and distributes the highest quality plated projectiles in the firearms industry.
Strategically manage warehouse and packaging department in compliance with Accura’s policies and vision. The warehouse manager is accountable for tracking inventory levels, handling all aspects of incoming and outgoing freight, and keeping the warehouse tidy and organized. The warehouse manager is accountable for the flow of all items moving in and out of Accura Outdoors and will keep the warehouse clean and organized for optimal storage and workflow. The warehouse manager is accountable for maintaining optimal inventory and workflow in and through the packaging department.
- Monitor production to resolve issues and establish efficiencies and standard operating procedures.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of personal.
- Enforce health and safety precautions.
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Assist in preparing budget.
- Operate within budget.
- Analyze and implement cost-saving measures.
- Provide motivation, support, and guidance to all employees.
- Communicate problems or obstacles to management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in management.
- Mechanical problem-solving.
- Experience working to targets, improvements, Lean, Six Sigma.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Email, and the Internet.
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
- The ability to lift up to 70 pounds on occasion.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical insurance, life insurance, FSA plan, and paid vacation.
Accura Outdoors is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment and are subject to random drug tests.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.